The Welsh Refugee Coalition is a collection of organisations working in Wales with asylum seekers and refugees at all stages of their journey, and with the communities in which they live. We work together in the interests of asylum seekers and refugees, to ensure that our limited resources can be used to best effect and to speak with one voice on policies and practices affecting people seeking safety in Wales.
Through collaborative work, the Coalition contributes to a more equal, globally responsible Wales with cohesive communities to make a Wales welcoming place of safety where rights are enjoyed and asylum seekers and refugees can thrive.
- Nominations for the Chair of the Welsh Refugee Coalition April 2022
- Afghan Crisis - Welsh Refugee Coalition statement August 2021
- Nation of Sanctuary — making the vision a reality
- Cenedl Noddfa — gwireddu’r weledigaeth
- Welsh Refugee Coalition submission APPG inquiry into quasi-detention 250621
- Response to new immigration plan May 2021
- Submission to Our Future Wales
- Wales Traumatic Stress Service Consultation response
- 7 steps to sanctuary manifesto in English
- 7 steps to sanctuary manifesto in Welsh
- Refugee family reunion - what can Wales do joint briefing by Coalition members in English
- Refugee family reunion - what can Wales do joint briefing by Coalition members in Welsh
- Nation of Sanctuary conference report
- Nation of Sanctuary strategic statement
- Welsh Refugee Coalition Terms of Reference
We developed a briefing paper for use in our Sanctuary in the Senedd event which took place on December 10th 2015.